There are 4 categories in the TA Award
- FAIR AND PROGRESSIVE EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
- WORK-LIFE EXCELLENCE
- AGE INCLUSIVE PRACTICES
- RESPONSIBLE BEST SOURCING
In every category, we are looking to understand the management strategy and how the leadership is committed to the particular strategy. We are also looking at the extent and consistency in the end-to-end strategy implementation.
Organisations should demonstrate how they value their workforce and also facilitate the progress of their workforce through their practices in different areas namely:
- Business case for implementing the strategies and practices of respective award categories
- Management commitment demonstrated toward enabling the success of implementation
- Range and extent of the various policies, programmes and communications to facilitate consistent implementation and sustainability
- Effectiveness of the strategies and programmes
- Commitment to continuous improvement
The specific criteria for each award category will vary. To know more about the different TA Award categories, please click here.